We have moved to www.ashadevos.com

The material on this site is the copyright of Asha de Vos. Photographs should not be used without the express permission of the photographer. For more information contact whalessrilanka@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

BBC One: Frozen Planet


The latest series from BBC takes you to the ends of the earth - its 'the ultimate polar expedition'. Because the Sri Lankan blues don't particularly like the polar regions, they haven't been captured in this documentary but I've heard from a friend that there's some pretty amazing whale (and other) footage on the show. If you live in the UK I believe the second episode is being aired on the 9th of November on BBC One from 2100 hrs and the final episode is on the 13th of November at the same time. 

Unfortunately I will not be able to indulge in the delights of this show just yet - but I do urge you to spare an hour and enjoy...for me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment